Auctions and Liquidations
Plant closures, businesses, asset or equipment surplus
At Meadoworks, we are focused on the Plastic Processing industry and have the premier global customer base within the Plastic Processing and Industrial markets. Meadoworks offers comprehensive auction and liquidation services to meet all of your asset disposition needs. Our experienced team will leverage a blend of traditional sales techniques, digital marketing services and proven methodologies to maximize your returns. We call this the Meadoworks Advantage.
Whether your company needs to sell an entire facility or a small lot of surplus equipment, we will put the Meadoworks Advantage to work for your business to maximize your return.
- Live on-site webcast auctions with streaming video – This innovative and proprietary, state-of-the-art software program enables simultaneous bidding live over the Internet in real time. It is becoming increasingly popular as more and more buyers are finding it an incredibly easy way to view, bid on, and purchase plastic processing equipment – without ever leaving their home or office.
- Timed online auctions – When your target audience spans the globe, this is a comprehensive, cost-effective way to ensure your assets pinpoint the right buyers. With detailed descriptions and photos, it offers buyers the convenience of viewing and purchasing items 24/7.
- Orderly liquidations – For strategic plastics equipment sell-offs, wholesale inventory liquidations, multiple plant or single site closings. Any assets that require additional marketing and time to reach desired end users are handled with this type of strategic sale.
- Wind down services – When you need to close your facility operations, we analyze the cost effectiveness of running out production to use the raw materials on hand. We also procure additional materials to enhance the value of the assets; and if needed, we can help negotiate early lease terminations and any related matters.
- Private treaty sales – This type of sale is tailored to a specific target market when specialized assets are involved.
Let’s start the process
To start the process or learn more about the Meadoworks Advantage, call us toll free at 800-323-0307 or send us your contact information so we can reach out.